WATERSTONE 9410-CH Industrial Plp Pulldown Faucet - Angled Spout - Toggle Sprayer
faucet that comes at it from a different angle. The Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet features a diamond knurled angled spout that directs water flow toward the middle of the sink. n advantage that can be utilized on bigger sinks. The water stream points outward and hits the drain. This lessens splash, is perfect for cleanup and helps keep your clothes dry. n urban style kitchen needs a faucet that compliments that minimal style. The Waterstone Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet is perfect for any home design with a simplistic look and uncluttered lifestyle. The sleek, elegant C-Spout has a 7 degree angle, 9” reach and can swivel 360 degrees. n innovative anti-rocking assembly design ensures a smooth spout swivel. Sink clean up is made easy with our unique “Positive Lock Pulldown” hand sprayer. Squeeze the sprayer’s lever and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18” from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. flexible braided hose with a counterbalanced weight allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left.
• 7 degree angled spout flows outward towards middle of sink.
• Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
• Modern diamond knurling gives industrial look.
• “Positive Lock Pulldown” design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
• Spout has 9” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
• Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18” from spout.
• Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
• When pushed, sprayer toggle button locks in place and instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray.
• Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat, and swivels easily in your hand.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
• Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
• 20” reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8” compression fitting.
• Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.