WATERSTONE 4410-18-2 Traditional Gantry Pulldown Faucet - 18"� Articulated Spout - 2Pc. Suite
original piece of art right in your kitchen. Your friends will be raving when they see this amazing centerpiece of your kitchen. It is innovative in both design and functionality. The Waterstone Gantry Pulldown’s patented, tall design was modeled after the massive size and strength of Gantry cranes in U.S. harbors and shipyards. Gantry cranes do the heavy lifting when it comes to unloading cargo ships. The faucet’s pre-rinse spray arm is spring-loaded and has a range of motion to reach every corner of your sink. The 18? articulated swivel spout can spin 360 degree for more coverage. Sink clean up is made really easy. The ergonomic sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. Squeeze the sprayer’s lever and water instantly diverts from spout to spray. A hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. Resistant to reverse osmosis water. Each Gantry Pulldown Faucet can be “Suited.” Add accessories that match in both finish and style. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of faucet features for the sink area.
• Inspired by the heavy lifting Gantry cranes of US harbors.
• Creative, patent protected faucet design.
• Spray arm spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
• Articulated spout has 18” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
• Spray arm extends and pivots to reach all areas of sink.
• Pull down sprayer instantly diverts water from spout to sprayer when handle is held.
• Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Handle ring can be adjusted to preferred push/pull tension and prevents sag.
• Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 45 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from eco-friendly solid brass.
• Reinforced braided connection hoses.
• Includes 3 handle button options.
• Lifetime functional warranty.
• Made in the USA.