WATERSTONE 3350 Traditional Counter Mounted Potfiller - Cross Handle
for stovetops on kitchen islands. Fill your pots right on the cooking surface with a Waterstone Traditional Counter Mounted Pot Filler. No more carrying a full pot of water from sink to stove. An ideal tool for today’s professional grade kitchens. The convenient 22? articulated swing spout can reach pots on both front and rear burners. Decorative Counter Mount Pot Filler conveniently installs to any countertop and is made with a single cross handle, built-in check valve to prevent dripping and a 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge. Solid brass construction for a lifetime of durability. Resistant to reverse osmosis water. Elegant, vintage design compliments any Waterstone traditional faucet, accessory or cabinet hardware. Lifetime functional warranty and made in the USA.
• Mounts on counter right next to stove to fill cooking pots directly on the burners.
• Cold water hook up.
• Articulated spout reach swings 22”.
• Built-in check valve prevents dripping.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Ergonomic single cross handle.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from solid brass.
• Reinforced braided connection hose.
• Includes 2 handle button options.
• Lifetime functional warranty.