Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
All estimated/typical delivery times are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
The processing time begins from the date you placed your order. It usually takes 1-3 business days to process your order. Once we've processed it, we can then ship it.
- faucetmart.ca only delivers products at the customer's address in Canada or the US. And their currency is CAD.
- Order cutoff time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (Toronto).
- Handling time: 1-3 business days, Fulfilled Monday to Friday.
- Transit time: 5-8 business days, Shipped Monday to Friday.
- All the orders are FREE Shipping for Canada.
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping time will not be affected during public holidays.
- What will happen if I refuse to accept my delivery? If the order is returned to us, once we have received it, we will refund 50% of your payment to you.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
- When it comes to residential shipping, standard pickups and deliveries typically occur at the end of a driveway or by the curb at the edge of a residence.
- FaucetMart does not offer inside delivery for skidded items - example vanities , toilets, tubs and etc. It is important to remember that most carriers will not pick up skidded items or deliver inside a residence at all. This is to prevent any damage or accidents that could occur inside the residence, including tracking in mud, damaging walls or doorways, or the driver suffering an injury, which protects both the homeowner and the carrier liability.
Tracking Your Order:
You will receive an email notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into faucetmart.ca "My Account". Click on " My Order " to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
It can take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information is not available please try again later. Please rest assured that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of the tracking site updates.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
faucetmart.ca will not collect any tax on you.
About delivery services zone:
Our delivery services are currently only available to locations within the continental Canada.
About tracking detail:
After your order is shipped, we will immediately send an email confirmation containing the tracking number. Sometimes the shipment will be delayed for updates, please don’t worry.
After receiving the order tracking number, you can inquire on the international logistics website at https://faucetmart.ca/pages/order-track to track the status of your order, if still is not more than five working days logistics update record, please send an email to email@example.com help you to query the detailed order information.
About cancel order:
Please review our Return & Refund Policy.
Please contact our support:
Support: M- F 10 am - 6 pm
Address: FaucetMart, 14 Connie Crescent,Concord, ON L4K 2W8, Canada